Colourtrend is Ireland’s leading independent paint manufacturer, producing a stunning range of interior and exterior paints which are sold through our network of stockists and our own branded flagship stores.
We are recruiting for the position of Account Executive for our Stockist network. The role, which will be based in Head Office, reports to the Head of Sales, and as part of the CRM team, will have responsibility for maintaining and developing the relationship between Colourtrend and our stockist network.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing stockist accounts via phone and email.
• Supporting stockists to achieve sales targets through providing product information, marketing, sales analysis and building strong relationships within each store.
• Analysing sales reports to identify opportunities for growth.
• Interpreting and understanding the needs of individual stockists and managing all requests.
• Processing sales orders.
• Recording stockist information onto CRM tool.
• Receiving incoming calls and emails, answering queries relating to products and providing the necessary support and advice to stockists in a competent and efficient manner.
• Supporting the wider sales team as needed.
The candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role demonstrating:
• Excellence communication skills, both verbal and written across a variety of mediums.
• An ability to grasp clients’ needs and to build relationships.
• Strong commercial focus and achievement of targets.
• Discipline, high organisation skills and evidence of being a self-starter.
• An ability to collaborate well with others across the organisation and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Please send full details to Caitriona Costello, Human Resource Director, Colourtrend, Maynooth Road, Celbridge, Co Kildare or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colourtrend is an Equal Opportunities Employer.