REPORTS TO: PLANT MANAGER
General Paints Group is a company with a culture of high performance, where all levels are encouraged to ask questions and provide suggestions to improve and enhance processes.
We value Integrity, Respect, Ambition, Relationships, Challenge and Teamwork.
• Batch mixing process and control
• Formulation and product knowledge
• Chemical handling
• Forklift driving
• Discharging / Offloading of Raw Material
• Computer skills
• Operation of filling machine and filling equipment
• Formulation knowledge
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High attention to detail
• Experience in mixing and filling processes
• Overall knowledge of the production process
• Knowledge and use of all machinery on site
• Fully flexible with working hours
• Team worker
• Strong communicator
• Good interpersonal skills / the ability to build strong relationships
• Have the ability to implement existing procedures in a positive manner
• Have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
Please send full details to Caitriona Costello, Human Resource Director, General Paints, Maynooth Road, Celbridge, Co Kildare or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Paints Group is an equal opportunities employer.