REPORTS TO: SALES DIRECTOR IRELAND
General Paints Group is a company with a culture of high performance, where all levels are encouraged to ask questions and provide suggestions to improve and enhance processes.
We value Integrity, Respect, Ambition, Relationships, Challenge and Teamwork.
The Account Executive, based at General Paints Group Head Office, is responsible for maintaining and developing the relationship between General Paint Group and our stockist network. The Account Executive is expected to use their product and market knowledge to provide a complete and appropriate service and to develop sales of designated stockists.
• Achievement of sales targets and strategic objectives
• Maintaining and growing the business with existing Stockists base
• Working closely with CRM team to develop all business opportunities
• Continuously building market and product knowledge to articulate the Colourtrend proposition
• Implementing company strategy with existing stockists
• Establish an annual individual Stockist Action Plan with goals, activities and initiatives for each stockist, monitor and review regularly with HoS and stockist
• Formal 2 weekly review with HoS
• Build and Manage meaningful business relationships in line with Company Values and Culture with all stockists, exceeding expectations
• Communication to stockists of all sales, marketing and product development activities
• Record every customer interaction electronically for improved customer management, market information collection, recording and recall
• Working closely with Credit Control to Manage Stockist credit to achieve A/R targets
• Collect market information, gain a comprehensive knowledge of competitor products and activities, share market intelligence with the team
• Contribute to budgeting, forecasting and Strategic pricing processes
• Explore new product opportunities for Colourtrend
• Provide technical support to Stockists, painters, specifiers and consumers
• Organise, participate in and contribute to Stockist Training and Painter workshops programs
• Arrangement, co-ordination of and participation of Annual Sales meeting
• Implement strategic initiatives e.g. pricing strategies
• Follow Complaint Resolution Procedure and as much as possible work with the Stockist to promptly address and conclude complaints at source
• Attendance at all Sales Meetings
• Arrange Stockist Colour Consultant days
• Administration and co-ordination of Colour Consultants – Ireland and PPG, UK
• Co-ordinate with CRM team to ensure Stockists receive full Colourtrend service as required. Liaise with Field CRM team to schedule stockist visits as needed.
• Provide cover for CRM’s as required
YOU WILL HAVE:
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Experience in Account Management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Fully flexible with working hours
• Team worker
• Creative thinker
• Good analytical and decision making ability
• Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills and the ability to build and grow strong relationships
• Have the ability to implement existing processes in a positive manner
• Have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
• Fully flexible with an open mind
Please send full details to Caitriona Costello, Human Resource Director, General Paints, Maynooth Road, Celbridge, Co Kildare or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Paints Group is an equal opportunities employer.